Garry is an industry recognised business improvement professional with over 20 years’ experience in operational turn around, driving cultural change and performance. Garry is a positive change agent and process improvement specialist.
Garry assists clients developing strategic and operational direction, reviewing logistics processes, streamlining activity, reducing complexity and driving costs out of the distribution model.
- Strategy development and implementation
- Manufacturing operational evaluation and advice
- Identifying and realising cost savings
- Organisational alignment to goals
- Transitioning business through change
- Employee engagement and task ownership
- Communication, task implementation and execution
- Madison Technologies – Manufacturing facility; cost, design, build, commission
- Mrs Crockets Kitchen – Operational restructure and goal alignment
- Brasserie Bread – New Qld site, Sales and Production staff start up
- HANS Smallgoods – Management team formation and development
- Primo Moraitis Fresh – Freight modelling and management
- Sugar Australia – Production outsourcing and ongoing supply management
- Havelock Icing plant – Site closure program and new JV formation project
- CSR – Warehouse re-organisation and operational improvement
- Diploma in Training and Assessment Systems -Victoria University of Technology
- Certificate IV in People Management – University of Melbourne
- Workplace Assessor – Victoria University of Technology
- Lean Manufacturing Principles – Queensland Manufacturing Institute
- OH&S and Environmental Management – Southbank TAFE
- Experienced conference speaker on organisational change, business structure and system alignment, employee engagement and leadership.